- HP: 455,000 (+25,025 per TM Level)
- 705,250 at Nav Lv 10
- 955,500 at Nav Lv 20
- 1,205,750 at Nav Lv 30
- Attack: 10,052 (+176 per TM Level)
- Pre-Emptive: Debuff protector for 98 turns and randomly blows away 1 bottom row unit.
- Every 4 turns: Blows away 1 random unit in the order of Bottom Row > Middle Row > Top Row
The idea behind this team is that you beat Kuma in the overworld before facing him again. Overall this team can deal enough damage to burst Kuma down in less than 3 turns. However as you increase in levels you may need to swap Zoro for another Diamante in order to make sure you beat Kuma.
- HP: 281,680 (+15,492 per TM Level)
- 436,000 at Nav Lv 10
- 591,000 at Nav Lv 20
- 746,000 at Nav Lv 30
- Attack: 3,216 (+56 per TM Level)
- Pre-Emptive: Anti-Recovery for 19 turns and applies delay protector for 99 turns.
- HP < 20%: Binds entire crew for 20 turns.
- Stage 1-3: Beat normally while making sure your specials are ready for Boa stage.
- Stage 4: Attack normally.
- Stage 5: Beat the girls around Boa and then burst on Boa. Just make sure that you don’t get her below 20% or else.
- Another option you can do is to beat Boa in the overworld like with Kuma in order to make it easier.
Doffy (DEX + INT)
- HP: 2 Doffys one DEX & the other INT each having 271,800 (+14,949 per TM Level)
- 421k at Nav Lv 10
- 570k at Nav Lv 20
- 720k at Nav Lv 30
- Attack: 3,320 (+60 per TM Level)
- Interrupt: Upon defeating 1 Doffy he summons one more (occurs once).
- HP < 50%: Deals 50% of crew’s HP and randomly bind once unit for 3 turns.
- HP: 362,500 (+19,937 per TM Level)
- 561k at Nav Lv 10
- 761k at Nav Lv 20
- 960k at Nav Lv 30
- Attack: 3,436 (+60 per TM Level)
- Pre-Emptive: Slot Bind/Seal entire crew for 10 turns.
- Interrupt: If you delay him he removes all positive buffs from your crew.
Test Team #2
- Stage 1-3: Stall for specials. Take advantage of the Zombie Foxes that turn your orbs into bomb orbs in order to get Whitebeard to below 30%.
- Stage 4: Beat Oars normally. You can use Ace special here to make sure that you are below 30% when fighting both Oars and Moria.
- Stage 5: Activate all HP cutting specials first then use all other specials. Just make sure to use Sanji before Ace if you didn’t use Ace on Stage 4.
TM Mihawk (Stage 4)
- HP: 700,000 (+71,830 per TM Level)
- 1,418k at Nav Lv 10
- 2,136k at Nav Lv 20
- 2,854k at Nav Lv 30
- Attack: 3,664 (+192.5 per TM Level)
- Pre-Emptive: PSY & INT units special bind for 10 turns and cut HP by 10%.
- After Turn 2: 10% HP cuts and normal attack.
TM Mihawk (Stage 5)
- HP: 1,366,000 (+71,830 per TM Level)
- 2,084k at Nav Lv 10
- 2,802k at Nav Lv 20
- 3,520k at Nav Lv 30
- Attack: 11,000 (+192.5 per TM Level)
- Pre-Emptive: 98 turn delay protection, DEF up (5 turns), randomly shuffles orbs (may include BLOCK), and 20% HP cut.
- After 1st Attack: 10% HP cut and enrage.
- HP < 50% (Attack): 16,500 damage.
- HP <50% (From a Special): Recovers to ~80% and random orb shuffle.
Test Team #2
- Stage 1-3: Beat normally while stalling for specials.
- Stage 4: Use Lucy special, hit 4 perfects, beat Mihawk.
- Stage 5: You should have Lucy’s 2x ATK boost then use all other specials. Just make sure that if you use Toy Soldier to use him first and to use Colo Lucy before Colo Kyros.